Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wish Me Luck

AH... the tall ones just left the house, and left this monitor running. I am here and want to write again today, but will I finish this without getting caught or chased off by their approaching footsteps again/ Who knows/ Now what has changed since then/

I have gotten a bit bigger. I'm somewhere between the size of the 'shift' block and the blank block. I used to fit nicely on the 'enter' block when I last managed to successfully publish a blog post. Now I tried to do that various times but the tall ones have been ever so near, and sometimes the computer is just not switched on.

Publish post. Is that what happens when a magazine is made/ You publish it and then you post it to humans.

When I last visited, I still didn't know how to make a question mark. But after carefully finding a good angle, I watched the tall ones do it the other day. Now all my question marks are always / because I realise I have to jump on both the 'shift' block and the '/' block. Now I see why some blocks have 2 drawings.

I want to try. I'll jump on the 'shift' block and use my head to punch the / block. Well here we go. ?

I did it. So happy. Again. ???????????????????????????

Oops. That was a definite neck and tummy workout, owww... but I cannot make an exclamation mark. Unless I use my tail but then again it's not strong enough.

My brother has been traveling a lot and sometimes he is gone for as long as 3 days. My mom worries and gets frantic sometimes. I have to stop her from talking too loud and getting to close when the humans are near. I don't worry so much because I know he is smart, quick and can take care of himself. He brings us strange things sometimes and says they come from strangers. But you don't get dange from dangers. And you find rangers in a range, not a range in a ranger. It's a very intriguing language, isn't it?

I like the question mark. I'll play with it more. Like this. ?

And this? How are you? Did you watch that match on TV? Heard about the sad invasion at the next house? Yes they should've just stayed in the kitchen and not go to the human sleeping spaces, shouldn't they? You smelled the foul fog as well? Did your family hide away in time? That was lucky, wasn't it? Oh but why dwell on such sad incidents? So how is your corner crack? Had any good flies lately?

I hear the jingling of keys. It's been almost 2 hours. But I think I might be able to publish this finally. But I will be back, won't I? I'm now acquainted with the 'shift' block. This is fun.

Isn't it?

No comments: