Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Tall Ones Are Asleep...

And they left this sound and picture machine running.

Oh how fun it is to type. And it isn't an easy task when you're only about, say... 3 inches long. Yes I am little as everyone tells me but I am not that young, or ignorant for that matter. I am growing up and will learn to be big and smart some day.

And that won't be too far from now cos one can search on the internet for any information one's heart desires. I now understand why our tall house-mates in rags who share this structure of painted walls and glass can spend hours on end sitting here just watching a little screen they call the computer. Hmm, I think that's actually the monitor. That reminds me of my distant cousin-in-law, a monitor lizard. He visited us once from somewhere far away. I forget where that is. I should ask my brother who remembers everyone and knows almost everything.

Though I have no idea how he knows, he tells me that there are 1,196 different species of geckos and that our name stems from the Malay word gekoq, imitative of the sound we make when we talk. Now of course we have a proper language which is impossible to type out here on this human-designed keyboard in a human-created language.

What/ Don't get all surprised here. I hear many things, from the walls where I stick around. And I certainly can communicate as well, if you tall ones listen. I think you are known as humans. I'd better double check that. Do you know that geckos are supposed to be the only lizards who have a voice/ I got that piece of information from enchantedlearning.com and can't wait to tell my brother when I get home. After all the internet is for all, isn't it/

Imagine that... I've been playing with a mouse all this time. We really have a connection, we just... clicked.

Ok. I must stop typing. It's a tedious job and after 3 hours on these blocks of alphabets, either my mom will pinch me when I get home, or the humans will find me passed out on a block... in which case I'll just explain that it's a case of writer's block, or writer's blog. You see, I've been using my entire body jumping from key to key. And my head takes the most of this trauma, banging itself on the keyboard. I suppose you can call that head-banging/

No comments: